Copyright of Tockholes Village Committee © All rights reserved
Welcome to St. Stephen’s Tockholes Church of England Primary School.
St. Stephen’s is a beautiful rural school located in the historic village of Tockholes. The first St. Stephen’s was opened in 1832 and part of it is still in use and can be found in the Church yard of St. Stephen’s Church (at the bottom of Rock Lane).
The present St. Stephen’s was opened in 1894 and although it has had several new parts added it remains in general keeping with how it would have looked in the late 19th Century.
It is a village school with a big heart, oozing character and warmth.
The staff work hard to provide the best learning environment for the children and no two days are ever the same.
From Labryinth Days, shared Church services, book character days, children in need days to our most recent Chinese New Year celebrations, St. Stephen’s is a place to thrive and forge special memories.
If school days are our happiest days then St. Stephen’s will leave children with a wealth and abundance of wonder, smiles and friendships.
For the younger age range we are currently holding Tiddlywink Tots and parents group every Thursday at 1.30 pm, for 0-
Please click below for more information on our school.
MR M Power
Miss G Ross & Mrs R Barnes
St Stephens Tockholes C of E Primary School
|Last Night of the Proms
|Village Hall Commitee
|The Rock Inn
|The Royal Arms